You may encounter the following errors when logging in to CrushNinja or publishing a submission. Possible solutions for each error are provided.
Service temporarily unavailable
- Solution: Try again later.
Error validating access token
- Solution: Log out of CrushNinja and log in again.
- Solution: Make sure you are listed on Facebook as having the Admin or Editor page role for the page.
- Solution: You may be publishing too many submissions too quickly. Try publishing fewer submissions at a time. Please this Facebook Help Center article for more information.
- Solution: Try editing the submission and publishing it again.
- Solution: Facebook has imposed a temporary ban on your page's publishing abilities, most likely a previous post violated Facebook's Community Standards. You should be able to post again once the ban expires. Please note that this is a ban imposed by Facebook and NOT by CrushNinja, and as such we are unable to assist in lifting the ban.